Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Mighty Enchiritos



Because of this video, I really wanted to try an Enchiritos, but unfortunately none of the Taco Bells I went to carried them.

If you don't know what an Enchirito is, here's the link to the official Taco Bell website description and nutritional facts about this fine specimen.

http://www.tacobell.com/menuitem/Enchirito

It's simple math really:

Enchilada + Burrito = Enchirito.

When I was in Colorado Springs a while back, I stopped at a Taco Bell to grab lunch, and BEHOLD! that Taco Bell carried them. So I ordered one.


Here's a picture of it before I opened the box.


Here's the actual Enchirito.

In all honesty I think it was pretty good, and was SMOTHERED in sauce, but I think it was a little small for (I think it was) $2.35.
But, it was another amazing Mexican cuisine adventure, so that was awesome!

If you want to try an Enchirito, here's the Google Map of the location I know for sure has them:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=taco+bell+on+acadamy+colorado+springs,+CO&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl


Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment